fredag 25. januar 2008

Wolverhampton

Well i am sitting here in wolverhampton, missing my dearest Ann heaps and heaps, but figured i could do the blog in english just in case someone actually might come and read it for once hehe.. Just gonna post some pics and stuff for u guys to see what i have been up to since i arrived. this first pic is Eden from Malaysia, Alex (Chien-Ting) from Taiwan and me. the second pic is Eden, Candy (Yu-Ping) from Taiwan and myself:D

A nice sign, and u can find them all over wolverhampton really:P
And right next to my uni, we have the Wolves' home stadium. for those who u who doesn't know, it's the footballteam of wolverhampton:D
One of the many buildings of my uni:

And this is where i do most of my shopping:D

And of course my room, i bought new bedsheets at asda, and i absolutely adore them, trying to decide if my next set will be thomas the tank or dora the explorer:D its a shame they dont have spongebob, but hey i might find it somewhere.. i did find simpsons in a retail store tho.. and of course u can see the pics i've put up:D

This is where i am sitting right now, except that i took the pic yd:

Some wolverhampton city central pics for u:

We also decided to go by the art gallery as it's free to look around:D



They had an exhibition called children in conflict, which left a strong impression on me:
more city center pics:
And finally for u mcfly girls:) this hall, is the civic hall where mcfly have played *thinks* it's at least 3 times:O

4 kommentarer:

Renate sa...

Goshan noa ida!! Tru du ikke æ fikk reisefeber nu a!! Sjer ut som alt går barre bra me dæ vett, håpe nu du trives. savne dæ vænnen, keep updating! btw, by'n sjer jo dritfin ut (ja, i have been there, men fikk jotj sjett så my egentle). løvv ja!

*Kikki* sa...

looks like u r having the best of time dear!! :D:D gooood :D:D ohh, wolvo looks nice :) def wanna come visit one day!! :D (cause u will still b there nxt yr:D). ur new bedsheets - I LOVE EM!!! do u think I can talk david in2 getting disney princesses for our bed? hihi :p DORA :D u should get DORA :D weeeell, in my opinion u should get both :D haha :p me misss my iiiidaaaaa!!!! any chance auckland and wolverhampton actually r neighbour cities????? :p looove uuu girl!! muuuuaaaaaaah

*Kikki* sa...

oh, shit forgot 2 mention the pics :D love em 2 :D:D:D I saw the kelly tarlton's pic:p yeeey :p hehe.

Anonym sa...

Ååå, æ missunne dæ så! :D
Ser ut som ein veldi fin plass du hi havna ja :)
Løkki ju ^^

Å likt romme btw ;)
Spess Skjerfe å sengeteppe ;)